Through wins and losses, we’re proud to work with Democratic candidates and advance progressive causes with all of you.
We’re already looking ahead to next year’s midterm elections but before 2022 arrives, we want to take a moment and highlight a few powerful campaigns and victories we helped achieve this year in the DSPolitical Impact Report, including:
- Helping to elect Senator Jon Ossoff and Senator Raphael Warnock in a critical election that gave Democrats control of the White House and Senate for the first time in more than a decade
- Supporting dozens of races in the New York primaries from comptroller to city council to borough president to New York City Mayor, including Brad Lander for NYC Comptroller, who won his primary with 51.9% of the vote
- Successfully stopping a misguided recall of Governor Gavin Newsom in California
- Helping to pass ballot initiatives that increased funding for critical issues like childcare and early education programs
- And although Democrats faced devastating defeats in Virginia, New Jersey, and parts of New York, we also helped elect Democratic leaders fighting to create a more progressive future in these communities.
To see the full scope of our impact together from the past year, download the report here.
As 2021 comes to a close, we know there’s much more work to be done—candidates to elect and causes to support—and we’re proud to be surrounded by our dedicated partners, clients, and staff.