DSPolitical was founded in 2011 to provide the best combination of data and technology in support of support Democratic candidates and causes. Since our start, we’ve served thousands of candidates and billions of ad impressions.
Just last year DSPolitical worked with nearly 1500 candidates and causes and helped flip more than 260 seats from red to blue. We’re proud to be building a more progressive future in our country.
At DSPolitical we not only work to serve the Democratic community at-large but to create a culture of transparency, openness, and collaboration so every employee is empowered to be their true selves at work. For more information about our mission and values, read our full values statement here.
Part of being a company founded on progressive values is providing benefits that set us apart. Here are just some of the benefits we’re proud to offer at DSPolitical:
- Open Leave: DSPolitical has an open paid time off policy so you can take time off as you need it.
- Parental Leave: DSPolitical provides paid leave to all new parents.</li aria-level=”1″>
- COVID 19 Response: As we shifted to remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic we supported our staff across the country by providing stipends for work from home supplies and two COVID-19 mental health days per month.
- 100% Employer paid health insurance for employees
- Student Loan Repayment or 401k Company Match: At DSPolitical we match up to 4% of employee contributions to a 401k or employees can choose to use this match for student loan repayments.
- Five-Year Anniversary Leave: As a thank you to employees who are at DSPolitical for at least five years, we offer one month of paid leave!
Beyond the benefits we offer at DSPolitical, we provide our staff with opportunities for professional development, leadership, and, of course, chances to have fun. From our staff-led DEI Taskforce that works to advance equity initiatives within the company to our DSPolitical Academy that builds training programs for staff, every team member has the opportunity to shape our growing company.
In addition, we try to build a sense of fun even in our virtual settings from online happy hours to wine tastings to Uber eats credits on birthdays.
Life at DSPolitical is knowing every day that the work we do helps elect better leaders and advances progressive values and that every person on our team gets to work in an environment with benefits and a culture that allows us to be our best selves.
If you’re interested in learning more about our open positions check them out here. We would love to have you join us!