The DSP Ad Grants Program is no longer accepting applications
DSPolitical is proud to announce the second year of the inaugural DSP Grants Program! This initiative will award at least $20,000 to Democratic candidates seeking office at the state or municipal level who may then use the funds to leverage voter or custom data through DSPolitical’s technology platforms. The grant includes training and support to run effective ad campaigns from our expert client services team.
There are just a couple of months until election day and we are excited to put the power of programmatic digital advertising into the hands of down-ballot candidates across the country. Our hope is that the DSP Grants Program will help you win elections with better, more impactful digital ads.
To apply simply fill out the form below by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 7th. Applicants will be notified of their status by September 16th.
Eligibility requirements include
- Applicants must be a campaign or candidate
- Must be seeking office at the Municipal or State legislative level
- Must be seeking office as a Democrat
- Applicants can not be running against another Democrat
- Other legal restrictions may apply